Rittling Induction Units
- First cost savings. Reduction in the volume of air required as in a conventional air system. Primary air volume is
based upon ventilation requirements. This greatly reduces the ductwork and the central air handler sizes.
- Energy savings as the water temperatures for heating and cooling are not as high or low, respectively as in a standard
heating and cooling system. Perfect for condensing boiler applications used today.
- Low central station air handling system costs. Installation costs are minimized by reducing the requirements for the
building service connections for electricity, water and drainage
- Quiet reliable operation – Each induction unit has a specially designed balancing damper, acoustical plenum insulation
and high efficiency nozzles and coils. No sound generating equipment in the space such as fans.
- Lower Maintenance costs – Rittling induction units have no moving parts thus reducing the required maintenance.
Only the lint screens need to be cleaned occasionally.
- Gravity heating on vertical units is available. The air distribution system can be shut down to save fan horsepower.
Hot water circulates to maintain the temperature in unoccupied rooms. Simple, economical convector style heating.
- Nine (9) models are available in low profile wall hung, vertical wall hung and ceiling mounting types. Each model has
4 lengths and 5 nozzle arrangements to meet the desired outside air ventilation and heating/cooling capacities for
- Rittling induction units are provided in both 2 pipe and 4 pipe systems which provides an almost unlimited range of
cost and energy saving design options
- Variety of options are available from electric heat, different coil connections, nozzle styles and drain pan configurations.
- Custom cabinetry for new and replacement installations – Rittling provides a powder coated durable sheet metal
cabinet fit to suit the project. Adjustability is built into the cabinet design for variances found in the field. Rittling
also provides a step by step installation instruction manual for the contractor responsible for installation.
Rittling Induction units are designed to provide air quality and acoustical performance similar to conventional displacement systems but at the same time saving energy. Standard induction principles are used to effectively blend
conditioned outside air with filtered room air to deliver a constant volume (variable temperature) displacement supply
of air to the space while maintaining comfortable space conditions.
These systems have been in use since the late 1950s. The induction unit is an ideal solution for commercial office
building and condominiums.
Bypass Control Units
- HCB – Horizontal ceiling with bypass damper 2 pipe system
- VWB – Vertical wall with bypass damper 2 pipe system
- VWEB – Vertical wall with bypass damper and electric heat 2 pipe system
- HC – Horizontal ceiling 2 pipe system
- V2H – Vertical wall with heat recovery stack high capacity coil 2 pipe system
- VH – Vertical wall with heat recovery stack 2 pipe system
- VL – Vertical wall with low profile 2 pipe system
- VW – Vertical wall 2 pipe system
- H4C – Horizontal ceiling 4 pipe system
- V4H – Vertical wall with heat recovery stack 4 pipe system
- V4L – Vertical wall low profile 4 pipe system
- V4W – Vertical wall 4 pipe system
Submittals are currently unavailable for
Please contact the factory for details